The Oklahoma City Chapter of the Federal Bar Association announces its second annual mentoring program.
• Designed to be a "learn by meeting and doing" opportunity for newer lawyers (admitted to practice five years or fewer) who have or are interested in developing federal court practices.
• Mentees will be matched with mentors in small mentoring circles to benefit from the wisdom of a group.
• The program will provide support and guidance to the mentees as they embark on their professional law careers.
• Mentees will have the opportunity to meet within a peer group and to develop one-on-one relationships with accomplished FBA attorneys and benefit from their experience.
• The program serves as a forum for experienced FBA members to share their wisdom with new lawyers and to offer advice and guidance on legal issues, business development, procedural and ethical dilemmas and even office politics.
Applications to be a mentee are available by clicking here.